3 posts in one day! I’m making up for lost time…
Check out the TED video below. Shawn Achor is funny and quick, but most importantly his formula for happiness is worth putting into practice in our everyday lives. He has done an experiment which I am considering trying out myself and it’s as simple as this:
1. Write down 3 new things that you are grateful for for 21 days in a row.
2. Journal about one positive experience you had every day.
5. Random acts of kindness – emailing one person everyday to thank them or pay them a compliment.
Doesn’t seem that hard if it means you’ll come out at the end of 3 weeks with a more positive attitude right?
Shawn Achor – “The Happy Secret to Better Work”
p.s. For Den and Nadia over at Dear Optimists…thought you might like this. 😉
- Get Inspired (resourcefulgirl.wordpress.com)
- Morning Motivation: 2/3/12 – The Happy Secret (theuptownlounge.com)